In support of the most recent report, The Great Climate Opportunity, that Space Capital partnered with Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) to write, Space Capital hosted a webinar to discuss the major impact that space technology can have on the future of climate change and the nearly $1 trillion climate opportunity.
The Great Climate Opportunity report dives into the foundational role that space technology plays in identifying climate markers and enabling a transparent, measured, and accountable global climate market. In the one-hour long webinar, you can hear from the authors, companies, and scientists that contributed to the report.
Our featured contributors are:
- Chad Anderson, Managing Partner of Space Capital
- Tom Ingersoll, Managing Partner of Space Capital
- Justus Kilian, Principal of Space Capital
- Dan McCleese, Chief Scientist at Muon Space
- Stephane Germain, President of GHGSat
- Anastasia Volkova, CEO & Co-Founder of Regrow
- Ann Kim, Managing Director of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB)